5/17/15

Book Blog


Recently I read We Were Liars. It is about a rich family who vacations at a small island each summer. It focuses on Cadence, the oldest grandchild of the Sinclair family, as well as her cousins, and a family friend, all who were around the same age. They would spend each summer together on the beaches of their island. Until one summer when Cadence woke up in freezing cold water, not returning to the island for two years. When returning she finds it to very different. As the book progresses she begins to remember what happened on the island two years prior, leading to a plot twist that will shock you. 

I thought this book had a good plot. I thought it started off well, and made me want to keep reading. I think it had good enough character development and did a decent amount of description. I would have to say it was a fairly easy read though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks bud