5/20/15

Book Blog


I'm currently reading Letting Ana Go, by Anonymous. it is one of the books in the same group as Go Ask Alice, a book I read earlier this trimester. It is an anonymous diary, from a girl who suffered through anorexia. It is interesting to me how it shows her going from a perfectly healthy girl to a girl who is barely enough to survive. At this point I'm actually almost done with it, as it is a fairly easy read since it was a real diary.

So far I actually have enjoyed it more than I liked Go Ask Alice, which isn't exactly fair because they were very different topics. I still felt this book was more interesting because the way it was written wasn't all 'I need to stop,' or 'this is so bad' because she doesn't feel anythings wrong.

I think this book so far has been an incredible read. I would recommend it, but only to 7th and 8th Graders, if even. It does deal with mature topics, which may be hard for some.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you told some things about the book, but also a warning that it might be hard for some. I'm glad to know about it, Quinn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your description of the book. Great review!

    ReplyDelete

thanks bud