4/28/15

Book Blog


Last week I read The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson. It is about Jenna Fox, a 17 year old girl who has just woken up from a coma, after over a year. When she wakes she hardly remembers anything. Day, by day she begins to remember the person she used to be. She remembers words she once knew, and movements she did everyday before the tragic accident that changed her life. She feels normal, and almost thinks she can make her life go back to normal, shes going to school, she has friends. But. She's not normal, she never will be. Because after her accident no one thought she'd live. Until her parents broke the law and uploaded her mind to a hard drive. And created a new Jenna Fox a Jenna Fox who was not quite human, and a Jenna Fox who was now the perfect ballerina height.

I thought that this book was interesting. I think the plot was an amazing idea, and was carried out extremely well, making this a worthwhile read. I think that the author did an amazing job portraying Jenna's emotions, especially the intense anger she felt after finding out what her parents did. I think this book was an amazing read and I would recommend it to a lot of people in our class.
________________________________________________________________________________

This week I am reading We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. It is about a rich family, that is rich both in money as well as in secrets and lies. Right now I think it is good, but I am not that far along in the story.


1 comment:

  1. I liked your summary. It made me want to read the book. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

thanks bud