2/11/15

Book Blog

Last week I read the book Happy Face, by Stephen Emond. This book is in the style of a journal/ diary. It is from the perspective of a teennager who remains unnamed throughout the entirety of the book. This story is about him moving to a new town with his mom. After previously being an outcast at his old school he soon becomes one of the most popular kids at his new school. throughout the course of the story he experiences being a teenager, in the best ways.

This book is very well written and I loved the journal style it was written in. I think it really helped develop both the plot and the characters in the story. I also love how it captured all the emotions of all of the characters. This book was really well written and a really good but kind of sad story. I would recommend it to anyone who read and liked Perks of being a Wallflower, because of its similar story and main characters. Overall this was a great book, and I would recommend it to almost everyone.

3 comments:

  1. It does sound good, Quinn. I've never heard of it, so thanks for the review. FYI- you need a TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Linda, it sounds good! I like how you described the book in a reviewy kind of way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that this sounds like a great book. Nice review. Also, I like the tittle of your blog.

    ReplyDelete

thanks bud