2/6/15

Broken Legs

I am known to fall down a lot.
I do it all the time. Whether its walking to matrixes, or hiking.
Or sometimes even just standing at my desk, and even once sitting down.

But one time I  fell down walking down the street. And something happened.
I cried, but then I couldn't stand up again. My mom helped me up, and we went home.
The next day I woke up, and I couldn't get out of my bed. When I finally did it hurt.
We went to the doctor, and we found out that I had broken both of my legs. Yes, both of them. My tibia on my right leg, and fibula on the left. And I had to get two casts, I got a bright pink one, and a neon green one.

My summer was filled with getting carried around by family friends I didn't know, and getting pulled around in a little red wagon. not being able to get up and walk, even when I would roll out of my bed in the middle of the night. Floating around the pool with bags over my legs so the casts wouldn't get wet. Finally the time was over,
the casts were off,
and I could walk again.  

4 comments:

  1. Sounds Annoying... How old were you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aidan, you posted the same comment twice, after hurting your leg or foot, you realize that you take walking for granted, a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed your slice. I liked how in the beginning you talked about how you fall a lot but how this time was different. I was also wondering how old you were. I liked how you ended your slice!

    ReplyDelete

thanks bud