1/23/15

Movies

I've never really liked seeing movies in the theater. Maybe it's just because I hate sitting still for that long, maybe it's just because I simply don't like movies. Or maybe it's because I have a traumatic movie memory. It's not like I was injured or something, no.

The first movie I ever saw wasn't something like Finding Nemo, or any other kids movie. It was a movie at a science museum in San Diego. It was about deer or something like that. I was only a toddler. Anyways, I wasn't scared because the deer were big and I was small. I was scared because of how it started.

It started with a view of mountains, big beautiful mountains, on a sunny day with trees and blue skies. Then it started zooming in. First slowly, then faster, and then when we were almost to the mountain i was scared, so scared, at the time I still thought you moved with the theater, and that everytime you watched a TV show the actors were performing it live. And I was horrified, I thought I was going to die. So I did what most children do I started crying, and soon my mom was out in the hallway with me, and it was all okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks bud