1/13/15

Tangled by Carolyn Mackler

This week I read Tangled by Carolyn Mackler, This story is told from the perspectives of four different characters, all whom are very different. And all of whom have very different experiences, yet somehow all of the stories work together to create one complete story. I think the author did an amazing job, making all of the characters lovable as well as being very easy to relate to. The character I think was the most realistic and interesting was Skye, the actress who seems to have it all, but still manages to crack under the pressure. I think the way the author showed how even the strongest, and seemingly best of us can have our issues. And how nobody's perfect. Not even people who seem to be. It is also a fairly quick read. Overall this book was one of the best books I've read this year and I think anyone can relate to it. And I think everyone should read it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks bud