3/7/15

Diane

7/31 of March challenge


            
           Diane is a family friend. She has been for as long as I can remember. Ever since I was little we would go to her house with our friends Dylan and Brandon. We would do game nights and have dinners and always always play apples to apples. I remember running around with Brandon saying Mehico over and over and over again. This was when I was I was 4 and he was 6. We thought it was the funniest thing in the world. 

I remember I’d go over to Diane’s house when my mom had work when I was three or four. It was always fun. It was this really cool house with a big backyard with octagonal stepping stones, which I would use whenever I wanted to go anywhere. Whether it was chasing her cat or just running around with my sisters.  We would try to see the mouse she told us lived behind her oven. We’d leave cheese out hoping it would come out. We’d draw pictures on her table. And those are some of the happiest memories of my childhood. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a really nice memory! Its funny how things that seem unimportant at the time become so memorable in a few years.

    ReplyDelete

thanks bud