3/30/15

Done

31/31 of March challenge
Done. We are done with this challenge. And done with the month of March. I am done writing about my life everyday always stressing about when I'm going to find the time to sit at a computer, and write about whatever's in my mind at that moment. Whichever memory I think is interesting or important enough to share with the world. I am done rushing to my computer at 7:55, hoping I can write my slice in time. Especially even though I'm sick. And cringing whenever I look at a clock. I am done looking at the clock while I eat my dinner, making sure I have time to write my slice about Starbucks, or snakes, or the colors that are in my room. I am done looking at the slice of life logo, that I have had saved to my desktop for the last month.  Done surfing through pictures for some inspiration, or reading old writing to see what I have done in the past. I am so done. This challenge was fun at first. But now I am just done.

2 comments:

thanks bud