3/6/15

Target

6/31 of March Challenge


We wanted to go to target.
We needed to go to target.
My sister and I.

She had gotten her license about a week ago. 
My mom clearly wasn’t used to it. We went to ask her if we could.
“I’m making dinner,” she says
“Okay, but can we go?” Devon asked
“I said I’m making dinner!” She says, vaguely pissed off. 
“I know but can we go!” Devon repeated. 
“I said I’m in the middle of making dinner!” she said, quite loudly. 
“I mean can Quinn and I drive to target.” Devon replied.


Realizing her mistake she let us go. 

2 comments:

  1. Mothers are often shocked by the fact that they no longer need to drive anyone-long journey! Love that you shared this little moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly love target so much. And then I realize I have no money. Also I like how you described your mother as "vaguely pissed off." Nice slice

    ReplyDelete

thanks bud