3/8/15

The Hideout

8/31 of March challenge


           When I was little, I had these two best friends, Sophie and Molly. The three of us did everything together, we played soccer together. And we would hang out all the time, playing fairies, or princesses, or mermaids. During recess at preschool we would run around, having races, and swinging on the tire swing. Molly would always push us, we would go so fast the rest of the world seemed like it was a blur.

We would go to silo park every weekend. And when we went we would run around. Go through gardens, and pick carrots and strawberries. One day we went to the park and we saw some kids from our preschool we didn’t like. We sprinted away as fast as we could, and ran into the bushes. When we were there we found a small area that the three of us fit perfectly in. From that point on whenever we’d go there, we’d hide in the same spot. Until we couldn’t fit anymore. 

2 comments:

  1. theres a spot in robinson park in a bush than me and my friends used to hid in too. I always got screed because people always said that there were huge bees or a mean hobo or a monster to mess with me.

    ReplyDelete

thanks bud